In-House Customer Complaints Procedure
K Allan Properties aims to provide a professional standard of service to all clients. To ensure that we maintain these standards and treat clients fairly, we have a two-stage complaint procedure.
We will always strive to investigate your complaint thoroughly and provide quick and fair resolution. However, if it is clear the matter will need a more detailed investigation or external arbitration, it can be referred to the The Property Redress Scheme.
Clients can register a complaint, comment or compliment, by:
Please include as much detail as possible, including dates, names of any members of staff you dealt with, and where you are able to enclosing/attaching any supporting evidence.
- We will acknowledge receipt of your complaint in writing within three working days and a proper investigation will be promptly undertaken.
- A senior member of staff not directly involved in the transaction where possible will handle the complaint.
- A formal written response will be sent to you within 15 working days, addressing your specific complaints and proposing resolutions where appropriate. If we are unable to complete the investigation within the 15 days, we will advise you of the delays and keep you updated on progress.
- If you are dissatisfied with our response at stage one, you can ask us to consider your complaint at stage two.
- We will look again at your complaint during stage two if you indicate in writing that you are dissatisfied with the response you have received at stage one.
- We will acknowledge receipt of your further complaint in writing within three working days and conduct a detached investigation and review of the complaint by staff not directly involved in the transaction.
- Within 15 working days we will provide you with a concluding written statement expressing our final view and any offer made. If you are dissatisfied with our response at stage two, you may refer the matter to our independent redress scheme.
Independent Redress Scheme
We are members of the The Property Redress Scheme and should you remain dissatisfied with our response at Stage Two, you may refer the matter to them for independent redress. Such a referral must be made within 12 months of the conclusion of Stage Two.
For advice or help with making a complaint you may call or write to:
The Property Redress Scheme,
43-55 Milford Street, Salisbury, Wiltshire, SP1 2BP